We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications, tax organizers, worksheets and other documents;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others;
- Information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency.
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone, except as permitted by law.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those members of our firm who need to know that information to provide services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Online information is stored on secure servers located in CPA Website Solutions SOC 1 certified datacenters.
If you have any questions about this policy, please do not hesitate to contact us
CPASiteSolutions has a no tolerance spam policy. Any customer found to be using CPASiteSolutions for spam will be immediately cut-off from use of the product. If you know of or suspect any violators, please notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is Spam?
Spam is unsolicited email also known as UCE (Unsolicited Commercial Email). By sending email to only to those who have requested to receive it, you are following accepted permission-based email guidelines.
Isn't there a law against sending Spam?
The federal anti-spam law went into effect on January 1st, 2004 and preempts all state laws. This new law makes spam illegal. The law is specific about requirements to send commercial email and empowers the federal government to enforce the law. The penalties include a fine of $11,000 per violation and/or imprisonment for up to 5 years.
How CPASiteSolutions protects you from sending spam
CPASiteSolutions is a permission-based email-marketing tool that follows the strictest permission-based philosophies:
- Unsubscribe - Every email generated from CPASiteSolutions Email Marketing System contains an unsubscribe link which allows your subscribers to opt-out of future email campaigns and automatically updates your subscriber lists to avoid the chance of sending unwanted emails to visitors who have unsubscribed.
- Identification - Your email header information is correct because it is pre-set for you by CPASiteSolutions. Your email campaign's "From" address is verified and already accurately identifies you as the sender.
- Contact Information - all of your emails are pre-filled with your contact information including yourphysical address.
How to protect yourself from Spam: Take the Spam Test
- Are you importing a purchased list of ANY kind?
- Are you sending to non-specific addresses such as: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or other general addresses.
- Are you sending to distribution lists or mailing lists which send indirectly to a variety of email addresses?
- Are you mailing to anyone who has not explicitly agreed to join your mailing list?
- Does your email's subject line contain false or misleading information?
If you have answered YES to ANY of the above questions you will likely be labeled a SPAMMER. For more information visit The Coalition Against Unsolicited Email (www.cauce.org) or contact CPASiteSolutions Customer Support (email@example.com)